Easily Assembled Hot Dipped Galvanized Horse/Cattle Yard Panel
|FOB Price:||US $150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $150/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Product Photos
- 35 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Certification: ISO9001
- Frame Finishing: Galvanized
- Weave Technique: Stamping
- Color: White or According to Your Request
- Rail Size: 32mm Od,42mm Od 30X60mm&40*80mm Oval Rail Tube
- Height: 1.6m,1.7m,1.8m,2.1m,2.7m
- Type: Fencing, Gates
- Trademark: hxbfence
- Specification: According to your request
- HS Code: 7308900000
- Hole Shape: Rectangle
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Galvanized or Painting
- Width: 1.8m,2.2m,2.9m,3.5m
- Delivery Detail: Shipped in 10 Days After Payment
- Application: Animal Areas, Like Cattle, Horse
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Qingdao China (Mainland)
1.Main Markets Of Cattle Panel:
Australia, European Countries, Canada, America And Asia Countries.
2.Welding Of Cattle Panel:
1>360 Degree Firmly Welded
2>Welding Spots Neat And Smooth, Prevent Cattle Or Cows From Getting Hurt, Very Safe
3>Welding Spots Anti-Rust Finish, Very Durable,Can Last Many Years
3. Cattle Panels:
1> Farm Fence Can Stand Against Fierce Striking Of Cattle, Horse Or Goats, Sheep
2> Durable, Lifetime Can Reach To Twenty Years.Easy Maintenance
3> Farm Fence Is Light, Easy To Transport And Install, Ventilates Diaphanous
4> Knotted Wire Mesh Offers High Strength And Tensile Strength
5>Good Pressure Resistance, Corrosion Resistance And Weather Resistance
- Trade Terms:FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW
- Payment Terms:T/T,L/C,etc.
- Lead Time:25-30days After Confirm Order or Shipped in 10 Days After Payment Depend On The Final Order Quantity
- Shipment :by sea
Q:Why Are You Choose Our Company?
A:We Are Factory ,Not a Tarding Company, Welcome to Visit Our Factory.
Q: What 's Your Delivery Time?
A:For One Container Products,Normally 10 days After Your Payment Or 25-30days After Confirm Order For Large Amount,We Will Discuss The Time.
Q:What 's Your Payment?
A:Generally, Our Payment Term Is t/t 30% In Advance And The Balance 70% Against The Copy Of B/L. Other Payment Term We Can Also Discuss.